Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Introduction

I love cooking and baking so much that I have decided to create a blog dedicated to food and recipes. The reasons behind it is because I want to put all my recipes as well as the food that I have tried to cook online so that I can access it anywhere and anytime. With the advance technology nowadays, one will not need any folders as well as book and papers to gather all the recipes they like anymore (save all the spaces in the cupboard for other stuffs). In one click (plus the internet connection) I will be able to access to my recipes effortlessly within no time. 

At the same time I can share my thoughts of food and recipes with anyone who are interested in it. Exchange recipes as well as ideas on how to make the cooking better is always a good thing to do. After all, 'Sharing is Caring' right??

2 comments:

  1. Cant believe that I haven't thought of having an online recipes folders (in this case blog). Easier to maintain and I can always access whenever I want. Its really handy.....

    ReplyDelete